The Ruger Counterbalance Drum Stacker has a reverse base design that allows them to avoid obstacles that could be a problem for straddle leg units. Their reverse style provides easy access to tight spaces.
|Model||Capacity||Lifting Mechanism||Lift Height||Overall Width ||Fork Length||Load Center Distance
|10-CBH||1,000 lbs.||LEVER / HYDRAULIC||75"||30"||26"||13"
|10-CBDC||1,000 lbs.||DV / HYDRAULIC||75"||30"||26"||13"
|10-CBAC||1,000 lbs.||AC / HYDRAULIC||75"||30"||26"||13"
- Models with 1,000 lbs. capacity
- Lift height 75”
- Reversed base allows for easier access
- Needle type release valve permits pin-point control over lowering and holding of the heaviest or lightest loads
- Steel construction & trademark Ruger blue coating
- All Ruger Drum Handling Equipment meet or exceed ASME PASE
standards, which require design and build to 150% of rated
capacity and are ANSI Z.535 compliant
Our experienced engineers can design custom options for our Counterbalance Drum Stacker that will meet almost any need you may have.
GET A FREE DRUM STACKER QUOTE NOW
Contact our factory today for questions or other options 1-330-656-1600 / email@example.com
All Ruger Industries products are proudly made in the U.S.A.