HEAVY DUTY LOW HEADROOM HOISTS
- Emergency upper limit switch
- Reversing controls and pendant
- Thermal overload protection
- Lug mounted
- 220/440 Volts — 60 Hz — 3 Phase
- Air-powered hoists
- Manual and motorized trolleys
- Upper and lower hook position limit switch
- Two-speed, half-speed and variable-speed operation
- Soft-start trolley controls
HIGH PERFORMANCE H-4 DUTY LOW HEAD WIRE ROPE HOIST DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL RELIABILITY IN EVEN THE MOST DEMANDING APPLICATIONS.
MAXIMIZE OVERHEAD CLEARANCE
The low headroom wire rope hoist design minimizes beam-to-hook distance.
- Create additional work space over assembly bays to accommodate taller equipment designs
- Reduce bridge crane profiles for restricted height applications in existing buildings
- Minimize jib crane heights for added clearance under bridge cranes and mezzanines
- Reduce new construction costs by lowering ceiling heights without sacrificing work space
POSITION LOADS PRECISELY AND RELIABLY FOR YEARS
Lo-hed®, David Round’s signature low headroom hoists protect loads and production machinery from unnecessary contact and damage.
- True vertical lift operation
- Carefully lower sensitive loads with two-speed flexibility or with programmable inverter controls
- Increase stopping accuracy and holding force with the standard motor brake and self-adjusting mechanical brake
- Program upper and lower hook stops with an adjustable rotary limit switch
INCREASE OVERHEAD SECURITY
Top-quality components and design features provide operator peace-of-mind.
- Specified by the military because all critical welds are magnetic particle inspected
- Relied on by leading Steel producers because the independent mechanical and motor brakes provide backup security in hot melt, rolling and forming applications
- Trusted to perform critical lifts in production environments because the over-sized gear train is continually lubricated in a sealed oil bath
TRULY HEAVY DUTY HOISTS
David Round Lo-hed® Hoists feature massive components and are ideal for continuous use. Compare the size and heft of a Lo-head drive gear to the gear from an “occasional use” hoist.
All products are available in Stainless Steel and Made in the U.S.A.
Request A Hoist Quote