The Ruger Counterbalance Crane features a reverse base that eliminates obstruction encountered with front leg straddle designs. The counterbalance design allows increased stability and easy access to loads.
|Model||Capacity ||Overall Width ||Boom Reach (retracted)||Boom Reach (extended)||Boom Height (low)||Boom Height (high)
- Models with 1/2, 1 and 2 ton capacity
- Forward and reverse infinitely variable speed control
- Reverse base for increased versatility
- Manual extension boom
- Solid state circuitry
- Quick-change maintenance free battery
- 225 amp/hr batteries and 25 amp, 24 volt on-board charger
- Dynamic brake key lock and battery
condition / hour meter • Hydraulic overload relief valve
- Polyurethane drive wheel
- All Ruger Floor Cranes meet or exceed ASME PASE standards,
which require design and build to 150% of rated capacity
and are ANSI Z.535 compliant
Ruger Full Power Reverse Counterbalance Cranes are specifically designed for handling wide awkward loads. Like all Ruger products, these cranes feature the highest quality heavy-duty construction and will provide many years of reliable service.
GET A FREE FLOOR CRANE QUOTE NOW
Contact our factory today for questions or other options 1-330-656-1600 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Ruger Industries products are proudly made in the U.S.A.