Ruger Industries Straddle Drum Dumper offers a wide range of features that meet many dumping needs. The straddle style base of both the manual and full power model offers increased stability and control. We also offer a counterbalanced design for less obstruction to your load.
|Model||Capacity ||Overall Width ||Boom Reach (retracted) ||Boom Reach (extended) ||Boom Height (low)||Boom Height (high)
- Models with 1,000 and 1,500 lbs. capacities
- Forward dumping action
- Full lift range
- Reach from 54” to 69” depending on model
- Available in both manual and power models
- Needle type release valve allows pin-point control
- Phenolic wheels
- All Ruger Drum Handling Equipment meet or exceed ASME PASE
standards, which require design and build to 150% of
rated capacity and are ANSI Z.535 compliant.
Companies that require safe, dependable Drum Dumping involving a wide array of materials, turn to Ruger Industries. Our experienced engineers designed this Drum Dumper to be a versatile production line tool.
GET A FREE DRUM DUMPER QUOTE NOW
Contact our factory today for questions or other options 1-330-656-1600 / email@example.com
All Ruger Industries products are proudly made in the U.S.A.