This Stainless Ride On Shop Crane unit is ideal for long transit runs. Operator leans against padded rail for comfort, stability and safety. Our experienced staff can design and build a unit to meet your specific needs.
|Model||Capacity ||Overall Width ||Boom Reach (retracted)||Boom Reach (extended)||Boom Height (low)||Boom Height (high)
- Models with 1 and 3 capacities
- High grade stainless steel construction
- Forward and reverse infinitely variable speed control
- Fully powered extension boom
- 225 amp/hr batteries and 25 amp, 24 volt on-board charger
- Dynamic brake key lock and battery condition / hour meter
- Solid state circuitry
- Hydraulic overload relief valve
- All Ruger Floor Cranes meet or exceed ASME PASE
standards, which require design and build to 150%
of rated capacity and are ANSI Z.535 compliant.
Just tell us what you need to do and we will design a Ride On Crane that will increase your productivity and will meet the demand of even the most challenging clean-room environment. Check out all of the features that can come on any Full Power Units below.
Contact our factory today for questions or other options 1-330-656-1600 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Ruger Industries products are proudly made in the U.S.A.