This versatile Pivot Boom Shop Crane has a heavy-duty boom which swings 90° to move loads. The contractible outriggers on this model are for increased stability resulting in a safer material handling solution.
|Model||Capacity ||Overall Width||Boom Reach (retracted)||Boom Reach (extended) ||Boom Height (low) ||Boom Height (high)
|HP-1/2CJ||1,000 lbs||32"|| 38-1/2"||50-1/4"||25"||106"
- Models with 1,000, 2,000 and 4,000 lbs. capacities
- Double action hand pump for quicker and easier lift
- Built-in hydraulic overload relief valve
- Needle type release valve permits pin-point control over lowering
and holding of heaviest or lightest loads
- Steel Casters with roller bearing wheels
- Swivel hook with safety latch and chain to support heavy loads
- All Ruger floor cranes meet or exceed ASME PASE standards,
which require design and build to 150% of rated capacity
and are ANSI Z.535 compliant
Able to lift loads up to 2,000 lbs, the Ruger Pivot Boom Shop Cranes are loaded with features to make your job quicker, safer and easier. From their double action hand pump to their pin-point control system, these well built straddle cranes will prove to be an indispensable part of your operation.
GET A FREE FLOOR CRANE QUOTE NOW
Contact our factory today for questions or other options 1 330 656 1600 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Ruger Industries products are proudly made in the U.S.A.