RADIAL GATE HOIST
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Specially manufactured to lift radial, tainter and bulkhead gates
- Dual and single drum models available in capacities up to 50,000 lbs
- Designed and manufactured to meet application specifications
- Features include sealed gearing, marine grade motors and rotary limit switches
- Proportional variable output transducers ensure accurate gate positioning
- Gate hoist designs are certified and stamped by professional engineers
Additional Images (Click to enlarge)
- Drop-in retrofit gate hoists are available to replace damaged or obsolete equipment
David Round's base-mounted hoists lift radial gates are built to meet detailed government, power authority and gate builder specifications. They are designed for continuous operation in demanding outdoor water gating applications.
Available in capacities up to 50,000 pounds, these hoists lift and position various sizes of radial, tainter and bulkhead gates in order to control water flow through spillways and irrigation canals. Commonly configured with two drums for dual point lifting, the gate hoists are also available with single drums and other reeving options.
While new units are normally designed to meet the unique specifications of each application, drop-in replacement units are also available. Drop-in replacement models may be reverse-engineered through on-site inspection or built to meet original design specifications. Regardless of the design, professional engineers certify all David Round gate hoists.
All products are available in Stainless Steel and Made in the U.S.A.